Maintaining a clean workplace is essential for all businesses, to ensure a healthy environment for staff and to create an exceptional impression for Clients.
Think Solutions can manage all your cleaning requirements, offering a wide range of services relevant to your type of business and operational needs.
Common tasks include:
- General Cleaning – All Surface Types
- Specialist Services – Industry Specific
- Hard Surface Floors – All Aspects
- Carpet Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Grout & Tile Cleaning
- Pressure Cleaning
Managing Key Factors from the very BEGINNING - Process, People & Performance
- Regardless of a one off service or ongoing commercial cleaning program we have a defined process
- This ensures we are responsive, manage risk, allocate the relevant skills and people
- We communicate effectively and complete all work to the required standard
- And we measure our individual, team and business performance
- We are never complacent in regard to service outcomes
Initial Contact – First Part of the Process – within the same business day if possible
- A Team member will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours
- And arrange a mutually agreeable time and date with you for an inspection of the work
- We will have the relevant person there at the appointed time
- Following this a fully documented proposal based on the information gathered to date will be provided
- Both this first contact and all thereafter are monitored through an internal Register
- This ensures we remain on track from a timing and response viewpoint
Defining your precise needs – Investing the time to establish your priorities and scope
- This commitment ensures our mutual expectations and accountabilities are clearly defined
- Understanding exactly what works for you - do you want interaction with the cleaning staff
- Or do you want it all to happen after hours? Site specific timing and requirements?
- Can any of our support products or services add value to your organisational activities?
- This early consultation ensures the final program reflects exactly what you need
- And on acceptance we move to the Mobilisation phase.
Mobilisation of your service - Our primary aim is to negate any disruption to your business
- And to make the transition to Think Solutions Cleaning & Support as seamless as possible
- Who are your main contacts, we will provide ours and what is your preferred method of communication?
- We are available 24 x 7 via email or phone
- We take your scope and break it down into a specific site Routine for the cleaning staff to follow
- We allocate the relevant tools of trade and products to ensure our staff are both productive and safe
- All key Stakeholders are included in this process which includes risk mitigation and site specific inductions
- We install an Onsite Communication Register to ensure relevant parties can communicate
Staff permanently assigned to your site – stability and security key factors
- In knowing anyone accessing your premises is fully aware of your requirements
- Additional selected individuals will be site orientated only as back up to cover any leave periods
- Our staff sign a Confidentiality Agreement and are hired for attitude and trained for skill
- Presented in corporate uniform, professional and committed
Making it all happen - We also assign you a permanent Team Leader (external Supervisor)
- Who will manage all the above components and is accountable for the quality of your service
- You will have his/her Mobile Number and email address as a direct contact point
- And they have the delegation to respond to your requests as needed
- One of the Team Leader’s direct KPI is to meet with you on a regular basis to record your satisfaction levels
- In addition to service quality this opportunity can be utilised to mutually exchange site information
- This Client Call is in a survey format and covers the key components of our service delivery
- The Team Leader completes the Survey as you are meeting and prepares the document for your approval
- Given your agreement we ask you to sign off the survey
- Any continuous improvement identified is activated as part of this process
- We then track the corrective action process via the Quality Management System.
How we maintain the quality of our service - Monitoring our service outcomes and being proactive
- Your Team Leader will complete documented Quality Inspection Reports at a defined frequency
- Conducted with onsite with our staff, corrective actions or improvement opportunities are identified
- An overall percentage mark is determined with both parties signing off the copies.
- Any result below our established bench mark triggers a response in our quality system
- The non-conforming result is elevated to a Quality Management Report (QMR)
- Internal Stakeholders including our QA Manager ensure the root cause is identified and rectified
- A QMR is also raised from any external feedback in regard to service quality
- This may include consultation with the Client until all parties are assured the issue has been resolved.
- The QMR is not closed in the quality system until our QA Manager has validated all actions and outcomes
- We can provide Reports on both Quality Inspections and Client Calls completed at any time
- These activities are captured in our Management System and utilised for bench marking our performance
What value is our ISO Certification to you as a Client? – You have assurance we manage our service outcomes
- Validation of service outcomes is a core component in maintaining 9001:2015 Quality Assurance status
- The documented feedback from our Client Surveys is utilised to demonstrate Client satisfaction levels
- And annual external SAI Global third party audit is conducted to ensure we are meeting the standard
- We are committed to both best practice and delivering a quality product which in our case is service
- And to both internal and external parties to ensure our business outcomes are sustainable
- We have many long term Clients who are testament we deliver on our intent
Contact us to find out more about our Commercial Cleaning services or Request a Quote.